Pinner High School has a Governing Body that is leading the establishment of the school and is responsible for ensuring that it achieves its vision of being an excellent, inclusive school. The Governing Body comprises:
Two governors from the local high schools:
- Sue Hammond –Headteacher of Whitmore High School
- Julie Wilkinson –Assistant Headteacher of Nower Hill High School
Eight community governors who all live locally and have a range of skills and experiences:
- Dr Andleeb Ahmed – Andleeb (Andy) has been a Harrow and Hillingdon GP for 15 years and has children in Sixth form, university, and a son at Pinner High School. She is the Chair of Governors
- David Chappell – David is Academy Head of Holland Park School in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, with children at Cannon Lane Primary School and Pinner HIgh School.
- Navjeet Kullar- Navjeet (Nav) is a marketing manager with extensive communications experience. Her children are at high school and Cannon Lane Primary School. She is the Vice Chair of Governors and SEND link Governor.
- James Varley – James is a Chartered Accountant and finance director for a health charity and has significant property management experience. His children are at Newnham Infant School and Pinner High School. He is the finance link Governor and chair of the Finance and Resources Committee.
- Monica Bhandari- Monica is a Senior Lecturer in Law at UCL with experience in business and the education sector. She is a governor at another school and has 2 children at primary school.
- Des Fahy - Des was the Deputy Commander and Head of Crime in the Metropolitan Police Service. He is now retired. His 29 years’ experience as a police officer included leading on child safeguarding in the London Borough of Haringey. All of his 4 children have left school now but attended JFK in Hemel Hempstead. He is the Safeguarding Governor.
- James Flitcroft
- Daniel Kay - Daniel is currently working in the risk department for an investment bank. Prior to this he worked in consultancy for financial services firms. This is his first role as a school governor. Outside work Daniel has a variety of hobbies including visiting museums, watching sport and trying new restaurants and cuisines.
Staff governor: This position is currently vacant.
Two parent governors:
- Nasim Gani- Nasim has a child at Pinner High School.
- Eva Palma- Eva has two children at Pinner HIgh School.
All governors can be contacted via the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinner High School is part of Harrow Academies Trust (company number 09026369), which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. This academy trust was established by local high schools in order to establish Pinner High School and also Harrow View Primary School (which is a new primary school that will be established as part of the re-development of the Kodak site). There is a Board of Trustees which is accountable for establishment and success of both schools, working with the Governing Body (to whom the Board has delegated the majority of decisions). The registered address of the trust is Pinner High School, Beaulieu Drive, HA5 1NB, telephone 0203 096 0769. The Board consists of:
- Sue Hammond – Headteacher of Whitmore High School
- Janice Howkins (Chair of Trustees) – Headteacher of Bentley Wood High School and Chair of Harrow View Primary School LGB
- Sue Maguire – Headteacher of Hatch End High School
- Paul Gamble – Headteacher of Harrow High School
- John Reavley – Headteacher of Rooks Heath College
- Andleeb Ahmed– Chair of Pinner High School LGB
- James Varley - Chartered Accountant and finance director for a health charity. Also on the LGB
- David Chappell - Academy Head of Holland Park School. Also on the LGB
- Des Fahy - retired Deputy Commander and Head of Crime in the Metropolitan Police Service. Also on the LGB
- Chris Woolf – Headteacher of Pinner High School
Documents relating to the Harrow Academies Trust can be found under Academy Trust documents.