Pinner High School is sponsored by high schools in Harrow, and has been established to provide an excellent, inclusive education for the community of Pinner and Eastcote. Its establishment is part of the response to the need for more high school places in Harrow and Hillingdon, and opening Pinner High School restores state funded education on a site that first opened as a school in 1937.
Pinner High School:
- Welcomed its first Year 7 students in September 2016
- Will admit up to 180 Year 7 students each September
- Will have an onsite sixth form, admitting its first Year 12 students in September 2021
- Will include a 12 place provision for students with autistic spectrum disorder
- Was rated 'Outstanding' by ofsted in all categories in May 2019
Watch our latest film to see what 'Inspiring Learning' means to us!