Welcome to Pinner High School, where we champion a culture of inclusivity and excellence in education.
At Pinner High, we embrace the concept of "Inspiring Learning", fostering curiosity and cultivating innovation. We encourage each student to explore, question, and reach their full potential and we are always keen to hear from teaching and support staff who share our vision and would be interested in joining our team.
Some reasons to join us:
- Outer London Pay Scales
- 38-week school year, including 3-week Christmas break
- Honorarium scheme for staff who undertake paid examination marking/moderation
- Paid "Refer a Friend" scheme
- Paid lunchtime duties plus a free lunch
- Comprehensive and continuously evolving CPD programme
- Harrow Collegiate Alliance CPD opportunities
- "Pinnergogy" Fund to further support individual staff CPD
- Comprehensive support and mentoring programme for ECTs
- In-school coaching and mentoring
- Own laptop for all teaching staff
- Flexible working opportunities
- Admissions policy which prioritises children of staff
- Collaboration with local high schools
- A diverse, ambitious and inspirational student body
- A supportive and aspirational parent community
- Staff Wellbeing Committee
- Staff social events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ample on-site parking
- Free staff gym with changing and shower facilities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free tea, coffee, milk and sugar
Our distinctive three-week Christmas break provides essential downtime and underscores our commitment to staff and student wellbeing. As proud Investors in People, we believe in a healthy work-life balance. We want our staff to thrive in their careers and understand the importance of providing the resources and opportunities to enable this.
Exemplary behaviour is the foundation of our community. Our safe, nurturing learning environment encourages and promotes the respect, responsibility, and kindness that we expect from all our students. We are lucky to have a supportive and aspirational parent community and are proud of the robust partnership between school and home, ensuring each student receives comprehensive support to achieve their full potential.
As a member of Pinner High School, you can expect access to a wealth of opportunities and professional development. We will provide well planned and structured induction and inset days, opportunities for secondment and leadership training positions, access to coaching and mentoring and the ability to work with many skilled professionals. You will work in a new environment with many state-of-the-art facilities, including access to a free gym and on-site parking.
At Pinner High School, we don't just embrace diversity; we celebrate it. We believe that our differences enhance our learning environment, fostering a culture of understanding, acceptance, and respect for all.
If Pinner High School sounds like the right school for you, please explore our vacancies below. We would be thrilled for you to join us in our commitment to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and inspiring learning community.
If you would like further information or to arrange a tour of the school, please contact us at email@example.com
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The Harrow Academies Trust is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. We want to attract and retain the very best staff in all areas of the trust, ensuring our staff body reflects the diversity of our students and local community.
Pinner High School pays full regard to DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping children safe in education 2023’ and Safer Recruitment. As part of this dedication, stringent safeguarding measures are implemented, including thorough and regular safeguarding checks. These checks are conducted diligently and in accordance with established protocols to ensure the highest standards of safety and protection for all individuals within our educational community.
To apply for any of our vacancies please go to https://www.mynewterm.com/home