Start date: January 2020
Hours: Full or Part Time
Salary: £28,355 (M1) - £44,541 (UP3) FTE per annum
Closing date: 12pm Thursday 17th October 2019
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 29th October
Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional full or part time Teacher of History who has the ability to teach PRE.
If you provide high quality, innovative teaching with heaps of enthusiasm then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other exceptional teachers and leaders.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection judging us Outstanding in all 4 areas!
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to help shape KS4 curriculum .
- The opportunity to teach A level classes in the future.
- Plenty of enrichment based training.
- NQT support and development.
What you can offer:
- A good honors degree and QTS.
- A shared passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
- Lesson plans which excite and stretch all students.
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- Access to the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance.
- The opportunity to develop subject curriculum.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, collaborative leadership team, open to new ideas and policies to feed into the school’s growth and development.
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form , complete and email to: email@example.com
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.