Start date: October 2019
Hours: 36 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Pro-Rata: £19,238 per annum (based on working 36 hours over 38 weeks) equivalent to £23,187 FTE per annum
Closing date: 30th September 2019
Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional Cover Supervisor to work 36 hours per week, term time only, who has the highest expectations of both themselves and the students they work with.
If you provide high quality, innovative teaching support with heaps of enthusiasm then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other exceptional colleagues and teachers.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection judging us Outstanding in all 4 areas!
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What you can offer:
- Flexibility and a can do attitude.
- Exceptional organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A sense of urgency with multi-tasking ability.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- A willingness to expand skill set and actively seek development opportunities to put into practice.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative environment.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals across a diverse range of inclusion specialties.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- The opportunity to work with independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.