Start date: September 2019
Hours: Part Time; 15 hours per week; Wednesday and Friday; Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Pro-Rata: £7,202 per annum equivalent to £20,835 FTE per annum
Closing date: 30th August 2019
Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional part time Technician to support our Design Technology and Food Technology departments to join us in September to work 15 hours split across Wednesday and Friday over 38 weeks of the year.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection judging us Outstanding in all 4 areas!
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What you can offer:
- Proven technical knowledge in all aspects of the job requirements.
- Exceptional organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A sense of urgency with multi-tasking ability.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- A willingness to expand skill set and actively seek development opportunities to put into practice.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- A spacious, well-resourced environment.
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative environment.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals across a diverse range of inclusion specialties.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- The opportunity to work with independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school