Start date: September 2019
Hours: Full or Part Time,Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Pro-Rata: £17,287 per annum (based on working 36 hours over 38 weeks) equivalent to £20,835 FTE per annum
Contract: Fixed term: 1 acedemic year
Closing date: 30th August 2019
Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional Teaching Assistant who has the highest expectations of both themselves and the students they support. If you provide high quality, innovative learning techniques with heaps of enthusiasm, then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other outstanding teachers and support staff to join us in September 2019.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection judging us Outstanding in all 4 areas!
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What we can offer:
- Plenty of room for progression, support and development.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals across a diverse range of inclusion specialties.
- A spacious, well-resourced learning environment.
- Independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
- Opportunity for enrichment based training.
What you can offer:
- A resilient team player with a positive, patient and compassionate approach.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- A flexible and versatile approach to the provision of personalised learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills adept at positive behaviour management.
- A willingness to expand skill set and actively seek development opportunities to put into practice.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- Access to the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, collaborative leadership team, open to new ideas and policies to feed into the school’s growth and development.
- A calm, friendly, and disciplined environment with positive relationships.
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: email@example.com
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website: