Start date: September 2019
Hours: Part Time; 18 hours over 3 days, Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Pro-Rata: £8,643 per annum equivalent to £20,835 FTE per annum
Closing date: 30th August 2019
Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional General Administrator to support our Special Educational Needs provision to join us in September 2019 to work part time, 18 hours over 3 days, 38 weeks of the year.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection judging us Outstanding in all 4 areas!
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What you can offer:
- A resilient team player with a positive mindset and compassionate approach.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative environment.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals across a diverse range of inclusion specialties.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: email@example.com
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website: