Pinner High School has a Governing Body that is leading the establishment of the school and will be responsible for ensuring that it achieves its vision of being an excellent, inclusive school. The Governing Body comprises:
- Two governors from the local high schools:
- Sue Hammond –Headteacher of Whitmore High School
- Julie Wilkinson –Assistant Headteacher of Nower Hill High School
- There are seven community governors who all live locally and have a range of skills and experiences:
Dr Andleeb Ahmed – Andleeb (Andy) has been a Harrow and Hillingdon GP for 15 years and has children at high school (who were at Cannon Lane) and a child at West Lodge Primary School. She is the Chair of Governors, and Safeguarding Governor.
David Chappell – David is Associate Headteacher of Holland Park School in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, with children at Cannon Lane Primary School.
Dame Reena Keeble – Dame Reena was the Headteacher of Cannon Lane Primary School until summer 2014.
Navjeet Kullar- Navjeet (Nav) is a marketing manager with extensive communications experience. Her children are at high school and Cannon Lane Primary School. She is the Vice Chair of Governors and SEND link Governor.
James Varley – James is a Chartered Accountant and finance director for a health charity and has significant property management experience. His children are at Newnham Infant School and Pinner High School. He is the finance link Governor.
Monica Bhandari- Monica is a Senior Lecturer in Law at UCL with experience in business and the education sector. She is a governor at another school and has 2 children at primary school.
Des Fahy - Des is the Deputy Commander and Head of Crime in the Metropolitan Police Service. He has 29 years’ experience as a police officer. One of his responsibilities is the lead on child safeguarding on the London Borough of Haringey. All of his 4 children have left school now but attended JFK in Hemel Hempstead.
- There is one staff governor:
James Allaway- James is the Head of English at Pinner HIgh School.
- There are two parent governors:
Nasim Gani- Nasim has a child at Pinner High School.
Eva Palma- Eva has a child at Pinner HIgh School.
Pinner High School is part of Harrow Academies Trust (company number 9026369), which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. This academy trust was established by local high schools in order to establish Pinner High School and also Harrow View Primary School (which is a new primary school that will be established as part of the re-development of the Kodak site). There is a Board of Trustees which is accountable for establishment and success of both schools, working with the Governing Body (to whom the Board has delegated the majority of decisions). The Board consists of:
- Sue Hammond – Headteacher of Whitmore High School
- Janice Howkins (Chair of Trustees) – Headteacher of Bentley Wood High School and Chair of Harrow View Primary School LGB
- Chris Livesey (Vice Chair of Trustees) - Headteacher of Nower Hill High School
- Keven Bartle – Headteacher of Canons High School
- Sue Maguire – Headteacher of Hatch End High School
- Paul Gamble – Headteacher of Harrow High School
- Emlyn Lumley – Headteacher of Park High School
- John Reavley – Headteacher of Rooks Heath College
- Andleeb Ahmed– Chair of Pinner High School LGB
- Chris Woolf – Headteacher of Pinner High School