Start date: September 2019
Hours: Full and Part Time; Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: £20,835 FTE per annum; Pro rata £17,287 (based on working 36 hours per week over 38 weeks)
Contract: Fixed Term; 1 academic year
Closing date: 25th June 2019; 11am
What we can offer:
- Plenty of room for progression, support and development.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals across a diverse range of inclusion specialties.
- A spacious, well-resourced learning environment.
- Independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
- Opportunity for enrichment based training.
What you can offer:
- A resilient team player with a positive, patient and compassionate approach.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- A flexible and versatile approach to the provision of personalised learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills adept at positive behavior management.
- A willingness to expand skill set and actively seek development opportunities to put into practice.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- Access to the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, collaborative leadership team, open to new ideas and policies to feed into the school’s growth and development.
- A calm, friendly, and disciplined environment with positive relationships.
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.